You will see some changes to the registration process. We have upgraded to a new registration software and will need you to register as a new user. Click on the following link: Registration. Then, on the right side of the page you will enter your first and last name, email address, and create a password to make your new account. You will then start a new application by selecting the season you would like to register for.
Benefits to new registration software:
- Software streamlines the registration process and forms for a quick registration and no need to come back to resubmit information
- Parents are able to register multiple children for multiple events at the same time
- Family or houshold information carries over so that the information does not have to be resubmitted for each child
- All forms necessary to complete registration are in one location
- Medical release forms carry over from event to event in the same year (can be updated if needed)
For help with registration, contact: Terah Adams
The SCBI Executive Board has adopted a policy for SCBI camps and retreats in order to help us provide for the growing number of participants. The policy includes the following:
- A non-refundable deposit will be required.
- Participants are not registered for an event until full payment and any required forms (such as medical) are received.
- Registration must be completed two weeks before the event.
- Early discounts will be available for those who pay in full before the regular registration period.
We have had to implement these policies due to camp participants who come to camp without paying or without the proper forms turned in. This leaves SCBI and Highland Lakes in a precarious legal position. We appreciate your help with these policy changes and look forward to another great year of impacting lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and seeing lives changed.
SCBI has your group’s safety in mind as we host events. Even in the event of extreme weather conditions, deposits cannot be refunded. If an event is hosted as scheduled and your group cancels or reduces numbers due to weather conditions, all payments are non-refundable. The only exceptions to this are in the event of the death of a family member, personal health issues in which medical emergency treatment must be sought or personal jury duty.