What are the needs of your church in the area of Worship?
- Are you in need of someone to lead worship?
- Are you looking for resources that will help you provide worship for all generations in your congregation?
- Do you have a need to find accompanists or to train instrumentalists to help lead worship?
- Is your worship the same every week and you need some fresh ideas to help you break the cycle of sameness?
- Do you have people that are unhappy with the style of worship used in your services?
We can help you in addressing some of these challenges. We have developed a variety of resources to assist you
find the answers to these questions:
- Worship Consultations - we can visit your church and assess your current worship situation, then meet with those
invovledin planning worship to look at your specific situation and make suggestions.
- Worship Team Training - we can come and work with your praise team, music leader, choir director, or accompanists to discover how to find resources, find people, and to prepare
- Worship Conferences - we can provide your city-wide or regional training events to cover some topics such as:
- Think Like a Missionary - Exegete Your Worship Community
- Changing Your Style of Worship without Splitting the Church
- How to Start a Worship Band
- Planning for Effective Worship
- Providing Multi-generational Worship
- HELP! We Have No Accompanists!
- Creating Flow in Worship
- Providing Resumes for Those Seeking a Worship Position in Indiana - our church/ staff relations ministry can forward resumes to your search committee
- Providing Training for Worship Minister Search Teams - if you want to convene a formal search team we can provide information about how to do so
- Sound and Worship Projection Software Consultation - we can come and take a look at your situation and provide general recommendations and training for your tech crew
- Finding Resources for Worship - Music, Instruments, Projection Software, and Sound
- Worship Arts Camps and Retreats - check out: