State Missions Offering
“...co-workers for the Kingdom of God..." Colossians 4:11
2014 State Missions Offering Goal:
◊ 25% Church Planting
◊ 25% Church Revitalization
◊ 50% Associational Initiatives
in Evangelism, Leadership Development, Church Revitalization and Church Planting
What is the Indiana State Missions Offering?
It is an offering to enhance Kingdom growth in Indiana in the areas of leadership development, church revitalization, church planting, and evangelism. Every penny donated goes directly towards funding ministry opportunities across the state.
We are sent to reach people in our state with the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are sent to nurture new believers to be followers of Christ – disciples. Joining resources through the State Missions Offering and Prayer is one way we work together.
What is the motivation to give to the State Missions Offering?
• Your tithes which support the Cooperative Program are effective in Kingdom work, yet the need is still great.
• The State Missions Offering is your way to participate in the Great Commission and the Acts 1:8 Challenge of empowering Kingdom growth through local churches.
• When Christ’s Kingdom grows in Indiana, His Kingdom is affected around the world as He calls His people to serve for His glory!
• Because Christ first loved and sacrificed for us, we express our love to Him through our sacrificial offering.
… keep in mind the words the Lord Jesus, for He said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ Acts 20:35
Why give to the Indiana State Missions Offering?
The need: There are still many people in Indiana who have not been told that God’s Kingdom has come! Here are a few statistics (impacthoosiers.net):
• Only one in eight Indiana households attends an evangelical church once a week.
• Two thirds of Indiana households do not have even one evangelical believer.
• There are more than 4.3 million unreached people in Indiana.
State Missions Offering funds are used to:
• Revitalize churches: congregations of believers may be stuck in a season of hardship and need a helping hand to regain strength for their mission.
• Develop leaders: churches need leaders who are maturing in their faith and equipped to train more leaders.
• Evangelize: we are commissioned to make disciples. Training and strategies are provided to help.
• Plant churches: establishing Bible-believing congregations in un-churched or under-churched communities.
Printed materials are not yet available, but you can place your order and they will be sent when available.
- Poster (PDF) (1 MB)
- Poster (jpg) (6 MB)
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Bulletin Inserts*
- Bulletin Insert - Church Revitalization (PDF)
- Bulletin Insert - Leadership Development (PDF)
- Bulletin Insert - Evangelsim (PDF)
- Bulletin Insert - Church Planting (PDF)
- Additional graphics
*Note about printing: Bulletin inserts are designed at 8.5 X 5.5". When printing, be sure that your pinter options have "none" selected under Page Scaling and the Auto Rotate and Center is not checked. These can be printed on 8.5 X 5.5" paper (select "Choose Paper Source by PDF Page Size") or on 8.5 X 11" (be sure to select landscape image orientation under printer properties). If you have questions, please contact Bev Olonoh or Sarah Wickersham.