State Missions Offering
Send His Light!
2016 State Missions Offering Goal:
◊ 25% Church Planting
◊ 25% Church Revitalization
◊ 50% Associational Initiatives
in Evangelism, Leadership Development, Church Revitalization and Church Planting
Why give to the Indiana State Missions Offering?
The need: There are still many people in Indiana who have not been told that God’s Kingdom has come! Here are a few statistics:
• Only one in eight Indiana households attends an evangelical church once a week.
• Two thirds of Indiana households do not have even one evangelical believer.
• There are more than 4.3 million unreached people in Indiana.
State Missions Offering funds are used to:
• Revitalize churches: congregations of believers may be stuck in a season of hardship and need a helping hand to regain strength for their mission.
• Develop leaders: churches need leaders who are maturing in their faith and equipped to train more leaders.
• Evangelize: we are commissioned to make disciples. Training and strategies are provided to help.
• Plant churches: establishing Bible-believing congregations in un-churched or under-churched communities.
Every penny donated goes directly towards funding ministry opportunities across the state. Joining resources through the State Missions Offering and Prayer is one way we work together.
… keep in mind the words the Lord Jesus, for He said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ Acts 20:35
These are 2016 resources.
- Poster (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Bulletin Inserts*
- Planning Guide (PDF)