State Missions Offering
I am in them and You are in Me. May they be made completely one,
so the world may know You have sent Me and have loved them as You have loved Me.
2018 STATE MISSIONS OFFERING GOAL:
◊ 25% CHURCH PLANTING
◊ 25% CHURCH REVITALIZATION
◊ 50% ASSOCIATIONAL INITIATIVES
in Evangelism, Leadership Development, Church Revitalization and Church Planting
WHY GIVE TO THE INDIANA STATE MISSIONS OFFERING?
The need: There are still many people in Indiana who have not been told that God’s Kingdom has come! Here are a few statistics:
• Only one in eight Indiana households attend an evangelical church once a week.
• Two-thirds of Indiana households do not have even one evangelical believer.
• There are more than 4.3 million unreached people in Indiana.
State Missions Offering funds are used to:
• Revitalize churches: congregations of believers may be stuck in a season of hardship and need a helping hand to regain strength for their mission.
• Develop leaders: churches need leaders who are maturing in their faith and equipped to train more leaders.
• Evangelize: we are commissioned to make disciples. Training and strategies are provided to help.
• Plant churches: establishing Bible-believing congregations in un-churched or under-churched communities.
Every penny donated goes directly towards funding ministry opportunities across the state. Joining resources through the State Missions Offering and Prayer is one way we work together.
… keep in mind the words the Lord Jesus, for He said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ Acts 20:35
ORDER STATE MISSIONS OFFERING MATERIALS Coming Soon
DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES Coming Soon
*If you have questions about printing, please contact Greg Cooper.