SCBI seeks to provide multiple ways that you can get help for your Sunday School. If you would like to discuss the needs of your Sunday School, please contact the SCBI office or your local CPC Strategist or DOM. Here are a few ways we can help.
1. Provide state wide training, usually through our annual event in August.
2. Assemble churches in your area (association or region) to do a training event.
3. Consultation & training for your individual church.
Are you aware of the national emphsis to start new groups? Groups Matter is the theme and the challenge is for every church to start a new group this year. The result would be an increase in attendance, an increase in leaders developed, an increase in worship attendance, and increase in lost people being in your group and worship, an increase in baptisms and an increase in giving.
How would you like an online resource where you could direct your pastors and Sunday School teachers to learn not only good, solid Sunday School principles, but also some practical “how-to” advice about how to have a great class? Well that online resource is here!
Want to discover ways to be better organized as a Sunday School?
Discover how the SCBI Church Health team can come and train your Sunday School in
• Outreach organization
• Sunday School Principles for growth
• Age group help (preschool, children, youth, adult, general officer)
• How to use curriculum
• Keys to a successful Sunday School
• Teaching Methods
• Learning Styles
• How inviting are your facilities?
• Space study
• Are you organized for growth or maintenance?
• Has anyone been saved here lately? How can your Sunday School be the reason for people being saved.