Churches Planting Churches
November 13-14, 2015
November 20-21, 2015
$20 (includes meals and materials)
- Pastors or church leaders who have never planted a church and want to learn basic principles and steps to engage in church planting.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about being a Sending Church.
Many pastors and church leaders desire to reproduce churches through starting new churches. Often there seem to be more questions than answers on how to accomplish this task. Many would love to have a guide that would assist their congregation in making this church planting dream a reality. Part of the Send North America strategy of the North American Mission Board in partnership with SCBI is to help churches find answers. To help accomplish this we have also partnered with the training network, Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI), to offer “Churches Planting Churches” Training (CPCT). This is a biblically-based, practical resource. The event is a “workshop” for planting new churches, not a conference. You will actually work with your team (bring other leaders from your church) to complete an implementation assignment before you leave the CPCT.
When the training has concluded, you will be able to…
- Begin to envision what God may do through you and your congregation.
- Overcome barriers, answer fears and objections to starting a new church.
- Implement a six-step process to successfully plant new churches.
Friday 8:30 AM-5:30 PM (8:00 AM Registration)
Saturday 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
FOR MORE INFORMATION